- 2 people named Graham Glover live in Georgia
- 2 people named Graham Glover live in Florida
- 1 person named Graham Glover live in Alabama
- 1 person named Graham Glover live in Texas
- 1 person named Graham Glover live in Virginia
Graham - (male) Transferred use of a Scottish surname, in origin a local name from Grantham in Lincolnshire. This is recorded in Domesday Book not only in its current form but also as Grandham, Granham, and Graham; it was apparently named as the ‘gravelly place’, from Old English grand ‘gravel’ + hām ‘homestead’. The surname was taken to Scotland in the 12th century by Sir William de Graham, founder of a famous clan. The earls of Montrose were among his descendants.
What does the name Glover mean?
Glover - English: occupational name for a maker or seller of gloves, Middle English glovere, an agent noun from Old English glōf ‘glove’.
How many Graham Glovers are in Australia? Life Insurance Australia.